Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its a beautiful morning

It is 9:oo a.m and about 50 degrees with the sun shining. I just had coffee and reading God's word while setting on my back deck,while looking at the beautiful white blooms on the dogwood trees and my dark pink azaleas blooming,watching the squirrels chase each other and jump from tree to tree and listening to the birds sing,I have a beautiful red bird and blue bird visiting this morning. I feel that all is well with the world and know that God is in control.What a beautiful morning!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am so glad every thing got taken care of with your morgage. It was nice tohear you got an apology. I wish i was a neighbor and could visit you on your porch. It sounds wonderful. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. God IS in control, indeed! Isn't this weather glorious?! I've been trying to get to the refuge, but something keeps delaying me. Latest is a blown tire on DS's car. Count it all joy! 8-] Praying for you and your family! GOD IS ABLE!

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee I would love to have you for a neighbor!
    Thanks Sophie mae,I feel your prayers.

    ReplyDelete