Friday, March 6, 2009

My 4 Grandchildren




It is 9:00 friday morning and already 50 degrees and will get to the mid 70's today and 78 tomorrow. YEA !


I am so ready for spring and summer and I know you all in the north are.




I haven't posted lately because I have just been "down in the dumps" and I am sure the weather has a lot to do with it. So for the next few days,we are going to have near perfect weather and I am excited about that.




I painted two flower pots sunny yellow yesterday and started decorating for Easter, all the winter decorations are gone. It's Spring at my house !

4 comments:

  1. I am glad your feeling better. It has been a loooong winter, and the stress we hear and see all about us and on the news doesn't help. I bet those flower pots are cute. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Silly me...i forgot to tell you your grandkids are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elizabeth you have pictures! I love that, your Grandchildren are adorable. They look happy and probably ready for spring too. I'm also glad you are feeling better. Nothing like painting some pots to get ya in the mood. I need to do that also. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog it meant the world to me. I feel so good now that all I want to do is dance. But not quite yet or I can still rip a stitch. But soon!! Keep posting on your blog it really is good therapy. And keep those pictures coming we love that. Have a great weekend you special Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Spring!! :-) Your grandchildren are adorable!

    ReplyDelete