Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its 3:00 A.M



I was up at 3:00 this morning! I had my alarm clock set for 4:00 as I had to have the 11 year old grandson at school at 5:00 to leave on a field trip but when i awoke at 3:00 I knew better than to go back to sleep. I think I was more anxious about him going on a trip 5 hours away without us.We sent a cell phone with him and he has already called 4 times to let me know that he is fine and having fun so hopefully I will get through the day alright,but I think its going to be a long one.



We are having a lot of rain so my flower garden is still on hold,I just hope the soil that I moved doesn't all wash away!



I finally got my little princess to model her dress from Leah at sweet modesty so I am including a picture of her in it and the apron that I won with Leahs' giveaway. She does beautiful work!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet words, Elizabeth. I appreciate them so much. Your grand-daughter looks very sweet and I'm glad I got to see the pictures: )

    ReplyDelete