Monday, April 20, 2009





Its a beautiful monday morning.I am getting back to my normal routine after having had a lot of guest since Easter.My husband's brother and his wife we're with us this past weekend and we had a lovely visit,they live in Michigan and we only see them about twice a year.Saturday we went to a nearby town full of antique stores,they were having a sidewalk sale.We found a few treasures,ate lunch in a little cafe,shopped more and stopped in at a little ice cream parlor for dessert before heading home.

3 comments:

  1. Antique shopping....oooh that's a great way to spend the weekend and with family too makes it even better. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my journal. Please do come bac again. I'll be back by yours too. I would enjoy a shopping trip like yours for sure.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love a stretched out holiday visit with good friends and family. Getting back to normal is good to! I am still savoring your easter menu...:) Dee

    ReplyDelete