Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am over it!

Okay so much for holiday blues,its time for me to get over it. I realize as wonderful as it is all things must come to an end and I have to move on to the next exciting thing. I am slowly beginning to take down my Christmas decorations. I have my new calender out and I am making plans for the year.January will include a long weekend trip, my oldest daughter's birthday. Febuary will of course include Valentine's day, a visit from out of town friends. March will be our first boating event of the year with about 50 other club members for 4 days of boating. So just the first 3 months have a lot to look forward to!

8 comments:

  1. I love sitting down with a new calendar and filling in the dates. It looks like your 1st 3 months are going to be happy ones with lots to celebrate. I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Elizabeth! You have so much to look forward to. And for me, I like to view the whole entire year as Christmas--finding ways to make it so--and that means I never have to lose it! Just a thought...

    Thanks for your sweet, encouraging comments at my blog! I appreciate them and you so much! Hugs, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful idea Debra,you have me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth,
    If I could, I would leave my tree up all year round, you know. I love Christmas and I try to keep that spirit within my heart all year round. I'm so happy you stopped by and signed up to follow my blog. I have also joined yours. It sounds like you have lots of happy events to look forward to. Very nice to 'meet' you! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you do have a lot to look forward to. Ahh the power of positive thinking. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally understand how difficult this time has been for you..it's ALWAYS the same way for me. This year it was so much better. I kept myself super busy. Your plans for the next 3 months look great. Like Pearl said, the power of positive thinking!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you've got some good things to look forward to. That always helps. I find that taking down the decorations readies my mind for a new year and new adventures. Your boating trip in March sounds great!

    ReplyDelete