Friday, December 19, 2014

It is all going well !

The house is decorated, the shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped and under the tree,cards are mailed, cookies are baked and it has all been stress free so far! I have been able to make time for myself and do a little at the time. I am at my happiest when I am doing things for my family, that gives me so much joy! There will be a lot of cooking going on the next few days and on Christmas Eve I will have about 20 family members and friends here. Hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Glad all is well ♥ Merry CHRISTmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Family Christmas in the making, as it should be. Families are the greatest when gathered at Mom's house for the celebration.... Or where ever Mom's cooking happens to be.! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Elizabeth.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful time of year. Glad you are enjoying it all! I'm almost done, but not quite. Another day or two and I'll be at that point. Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete