Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Secret Santa Gift Exchange

I mailed my Secret Santa gift and received mine the same day. I really enjoyed shopping for my S.S. even though it is a little difficult shopping for someone you really do not know and that have different interest than you,it is nice to search for just the things you think they will like. I posted a pic of what I received. I just love the little joy garland with minature clothes pin and angel wings as well as the minature mason jar,so cute and of course yankee candles are my favorite. Thank You S.S. and thanks to Suzanne for hosting this exchange each year,I know it is a lot of work at this busy time of year, it is another added pleasure for this time of year and I enjoy participating in it.

11 comments:

  1. You got some sweet things. Such a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing. Mystery is a nice thing, it keeps the juices of creativity going, that I am sure you have a lot of. YOu will get the right thing, that is for sure.
    This must add to the Christmas spirit for you.
    Love from Mickey's world near Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done an exchange or swap before but it always looks like such fun. You got a nice package of goodies! Happy holidays my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fun aren't they? I did one once and I really enjoyed it.
    Thanks for your sweet comments too,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift. Shopping for an unknown recipient is very challenging but also a chance to get imaginative. -- Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice goodies you received! I am sure your partner will just love the things you sent as well, as the thought of you thinking of them should be joyful enough for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty gift, Elizabeth and I'm sure anyone would be happy to received a gift this time of year.. Thanks for your very kind words to me and hope all is well with you..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute gifts....We use to do secret pals at church...and that was fun...I enjoy looking for something they would like also. Were you surprised to find out who your secret santa was:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely parcel to receive.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The angel wings are sweet, I have a pair I keep out year round. I hang them on a picture of my kiddo. Merry Christmas Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete