Wednesday, March 6, 2013

up-date on Jim and a beautiful day here!

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes for us. After meeting with the Drs. it looks like Jim may not be a candidate for the TAVR procedure ( He is not "frail" enough) He will take a breathing test Friday and then we will know for sure. I can feel the prayers,I have a calmness and peace that everything will be alright regardless of what they are able to do and that is not normal for me! It is cold here today 47 degrees with only a high of 59 but the sun is shinning and the birds are singing, its a beautiful day!

10 comments:

  1. It's a very good feeling when you have peace about something. When the sun is out and the birds are signing it does make for a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had a bit of catching up to do to find out what was going on and I'm sorry to read it. Will add you and Jim to my prayers. How wonderful that peace and comfort have found you...God is so good about giving us what we need. Will be praying for the docs to know just what to do for Jim's particular needs and it's always good to know that The Lord already knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I'm so glad everyone's thoughts and prayers are working and helping you. Sounds like you are in a good place and I'm sure you will stay that way as Jim gets to feeling better. Hope the drs. can come up with a good plan for him. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life for leaving such sweet comments to me. I appreciate you so much and think of you often..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for your Jim and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to be able to relax and believe. Our prayers are still for you and Jim. Life is a trial at times, but worth the stay.
    (((HUGS))) from the Windy Wildwood area of Central Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep praying though! Glad you have calm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are experiencing gods peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm certainly happy to hear this Elizabeth, and the fact that you have a good feeling about it. My continued prayers and support for you and Jim. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping you and Jim in my prayers. It is so wonderful that our God gives us peace especially when we need it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete