Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Wonderful Morning !


It is 59 degrees at my house this morning, kinda damp feeling, very foggy out, not a good morning for sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair or on the patio in my swing. So I am inside listening to "easy listening" music, drinking coffee from my snowman mug and visiting friends in blog land while still wearing my new long flannel pink nightgown I asked for at Christmas, I love it , pink flowers and lace with a sweetheart neckline. I have the house to myself, very quite and peaceful!Another one of my simple pleasures!

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the visit. The plant is beautiful I had to give mine to my daughter.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started my morning out much the same way. Sunday mornings are wonderful for a slow start to the day. Thankfully, our church has a service at 11:00 so I don't have to rush even for that. Simple pleasures are really the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day. My kind of day at that. I am never home alone as my kids have been homeschooled so next year may be the first time for me. What will I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having the house to myself early in the morning.....very peaceful and quite....then the fur babies wake up......!!

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are twins today, I'm sitting in my new "Minnie Mouse" p.j.s sipping cranapple juice and crusing on line to. Love your Christmas cactus what a color! I like having the whole house to myself too. Enjoy! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Elizabeth, for coming by and following. I am now following you right back. :)
    Good luck on winning the cute craft bag.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely morning. I like those laid-back mornings too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As my mom said I have hers but it's not as beautiful as yours...... I forget to water it......a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry, I have had mine 3 years it died last year, but came back like this !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous shade of pink! And a nice way to spend the morning! ♥

    ReplyDelete