Monday, March 15, 2010

A wonderful Weekend !

I had the most wonderful weekend with my 8 year old granddaughter. We went to a Fred Astaire dance recital "The magical world of Disney" saturday night, to church Sunday morning,breakfast at Mcdonald's on the way and after church lunch at a beautiful historical lodge,that she had never been too,she kept telling me ,as she looked around at the beautiful scenery,as we had had lunch,that she felt like she was in Paris. Being able to enjoy these things with her,this grandma feels like she is in Heaven. Life is good regardless of the problems and trials we face.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Elizabeth, a day with the grands is always special. But this day sounds terrific! Thanks for your concern I'm feeling much better now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day, making great memories to carry in your heart to pull out and enjoy whenever you want. My grandaughter is also 8. That is a great age. :-)

    ReplyDelete